Thursday, June 18, 2009

Surgery....

Hunter has had chronic ear infections. 7 in 5 months... He is constantly waking up in the middle of the night screaming in pain. It has now gotten so bad that it causes fluid build up/drainage in his eyes and throat. He had a hearing test on Wed. and luckily he passed with flying colors. Thank the lord!! He had a temp. of 102.9 yesterday and was so lifeless. He just laid around from 2-9pm with no energy. That is not at all like our lil baby. He normally is so hyperactive. We are getting ear tubes placed tomorrow if he remains afebrile. I am anxious, but hopeful that this will solve some of our issues. I am being induced on next Thurs, and am still dilated 1 cm. I just pray that lil Parker does not come before we get Hunter off to surgery and back to his normal happy active self. The procedure is really short only 30min. I just hope I can be with him until he goes into the room and before he wakes up. That's it for now I will keep everyone posted on Hunter's surgery and Parker's arrival.

No comments: