Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Going to the Hospital!!

In a couple of hours we will be off to the hospital. I think I am ready for lil miss Parker... I am done being prego it will just be a huge adjustment for our lil man. I think?? We are scheduled to be at the hospital at 5pm tonight and get cervidal... My husband does not want me to get cervidal because last time it put me into labor, and I was unable to get an epidural all night. Long painful night to say the least. We will most likely welcome our new edition in the morning sometime if everything goes as planned. I am really excited to see what she looks like and meet our new little baby. Nathan and Hunter already have there pink shirts picked out and I will just be wearing a stylish hospital gown!! My friend works at the same hospital that I will be delivering at and she has already made sure I am on the schedule for induction (what a great friend)!!! She will come check on me when I get there. love ya mere. Then my sister and the family will make sure I am all settled in for the night. After, that it is Nathan and I left up to the unknown.. Say a little prayer that we welcome a healthy baby girl. We will keep you posted!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Good luck and I can't wait to read about it!