Friday, June 19, 2009

Ear Tubes..






I don't know what to say. The procedure was so fast and just a little stressful for mommy. I was so sad leaving him and it did not help that he was screaming for me. Also when we got there he still had a fever and I was almost certain they were going to send us home:(( Thankfully we were able to get the ear tubes. The last two days Hunter was not eating/drinking much. He also has had a fever of 101.5 even with Tylenol and Motrin. Poor little man has not felt well at all just sleeping the day away. The worst part for him is we have to do ear drops twice a day and he freaks out it is so sad. On a positive note he felt much better today and is starting to act like himself again. This is the other day before the tubes just having some fun in the pool with Sadie our dog. When he concentrates he makes this face and it is in all my pictures.. Enjoy

No comments: