Monday, June 1, 2009

24 more Days!!

I have 24 more days till the arrival of Parker McLaine!! I am so ready for this pregnancy to be over. I am tired and getting big.. The only thing I am worried about is how Hunter will react to his new lil sister. He is very attached to his mommy and I know he will not completely understand what is going on since he will just be 14 months old. I am excited to be in our new house and Hunter loves it. We live right next to a park and have an awesome pool with a splash pad. This weekend Reese came over and we all played at the pool/splash pad. They were running around squealing and laughing with excitement it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. My mom is officially on summer break and now is Hunter's new nanny. I feel so relived and happy that Nana is with my baby. Now, we just have to get Hunter to sleep all night in his new big boy bed. I will post a pic later it is so cute!! Oh, I had an ultrasound to check on Parker's size and she is 5lb 4oz and looks like Hunter from the 3D pics. I am so excited to meet her she also has hair!! Yeah, for bows. That's it for now.

No comments: