Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!






My husband has to be one of the best dad's around most of the time. He is so great with Hunter they really our buddies. Everything in our home is dada's per Hunter. When Nathan gets home from work the play, go for a run, and just act like crazy boys. I am so lucky. I know Nathan will be a great dad the second time around as well. So today we all got a treat when Hunter slept in till 0830!! Then we woke up had breakfast and it was time to work. Nathan washed the car and Hunter and I played outside. Then, we went to my parents house for lunch. My dad is a wonderful father!! He is always understanding and would never let me get hurt. I love you dad!!! It was a great way to spend Father's Day. I am feeling really large and tired. I am about to pop!! Parker will be here Thursday. So we finally packed our bags for the hospital. I am so ready to meet my baby girl! That's it for now. Here is the best Dad's in the world!!

No comments: