Thursday, November 13, 2008

Little Gym

Reese has been attending little gym. Hunter started this Thursday. He absolutely loves it. I thought that most baby's scream with joy when they get excited (like Hunter does). The teacher is instructing us on different activities. Hunter and Reese are having a blast, but they are the only babies screaming at the top of their lungs with excitement. I look over at Cristin and say I think we must have taught them this.... I don't know when I scream with excitement, but somehow Hunter and Reese have learned to do the same. I think it is so funny and cute. I just thought all Lil nuggets did it?? Let me know if your little one does the scream thing. I would love to know. Just to give me piece of mind that we are not creating little screamers.

No comments: