Monday, November 24, 2008

Crawling




Hunter started crawling today. It was so exciting!!! He can go for a little while and then he gets tired and stops for a break. He loves crawling. Nathan and I both thought he would crawl at 7 months and today he is 7 months 3 days old. We both win!! The other day we put our tree up and the next thing you know, Hunter is under the tree touching the lights. I know this is the start of him getting into everything. I look over at him and say Hunter what are you doing and then he just looks at me with a mischievous look and smiles. He is finding all sorts of new discovers now that he is crawling around the floor. He also loves the door stopper behind the door. It is so fun to watch him discover the world around him. I just love my little pumpkin. Oh, today he also tried turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and a roll. He really liked the roll. Papa gave him the whole thing and he was just stuffing it in his mouth!! It was so funny. He looked like a toddler sitting there eating his roll. My baby is growing up fast.

No comments: