Friday, October 24, 2008

Round Two!!




























Hunter and Reese were not two happy at the pumpkin patch... So Cristin set up an indoor pumpkin patch!! The babies loved it!! Also, this week Reese attended her first baby gymnastic class! She was the youngest one in the class, but Cristin said she did great:)) Our little gymnast!! Hunter went to his mother's day out program for the first time. They called me 3 hours into it and told me he was upset. So I rushed over to pick him up. He was a little stressed out because he has never been left with anyone except family. I was so happy to see my little angel. I want him to enjoy this and play with other babies.. In his class there are 6 other boys between 6-7months. He fits in perfectly. We will try again this week!

No comments: