Thursday, October 30, 2008

6 months Dr. Appointment






Hunter is 6 months old and just had his check-up. It was so sad he had his shots and was just looking at me screaming... I hate that:(( He weighs in at 17lb 11 oz 75% and is 28.5in long 95%. The doctor then estimated his height to be 6 1' as an adult. I guess we will just have to wait and see. My boy is so big!! He is sitting on his own and only falls when he reaches for something. He is starting to move/scoot around. Nathan and I think he will crawl before he is 7 months??? We will see.... He is eating all sorts of baby food and loves the Gerber melt-a-ways. Every time I start eating he stares and grasp for my food. It is so hard to eat in front of him. The doctor said I could start giving him some table foods!! I am so excited he is going to love it. During bath time he gets so excited and splashes all around. When he laughs it just melts my heart. My baby is 1/2 a year. I know I always say this, but I can't believe it. He has brought such joy and laughter to our lives. Every day brings more blessings. I love you Hunter!!

No comments: