Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lake House Weekend.
























































What a fun weekend I spent all week in Dallas with my mom and relatives, then we were off to the Wilson lake house. It was so nice to see all of the Wilson's.. I love the lake it is so relaxing and not to mention. My mother-in-law makes the best rita's in town. We hung out swam, jet skied, and got a little sun. Parker got to meet her great grandma!! Mommy got a little break and Hunter had his first jet ski ride. He was not that in to it. The water was a little ruff for our 15 month old. Hunter loved to sit in the boat with his grandpa and honk the horn.. So cute. Hunter loves his girl cousins and had tons of fun. Parker just did her thing:)) I love the lake did I already say that.. I must be sleep deprived.

No comments: