Saturday, March 7, 2009

Taking his first Steps!!

Hunter is officially taking his first steps. He is so cautious and is very care full. He will get his balance and then walk 3-5 steps until he gets off balance or gets nervous then gently lower himself to the ground... What a smart son I have. Nathan and I love watching him try to make his next big milestone. The crazy part he is only 10 1/2 months old. He will just stand up and laugh then try to walk. It's like he knows what he is about to do. I am so happy that Hunter is healthy and active little boy!! I thank God everyday for all the blessings in my life. For all the mom's you know just what I am talking about watching your child grow up and develop a personality is just amazing. I have been very bad on blogging lately and will update pics soon.

No comments: