Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sand Box



Hunter loves to slide and play outside. Today we went to lunch with my mom, Cristin, Reese, Mary Kathryn, and Caroline at Lupe Tortilla's. Hunter loved the sand box and playing with the other kids he loves to walk around and slide down the slide. He really enjoyed the play house opening and closing the door. I think we will have to get him a little play house when we get our new house with the big yard!! Our home has been on the market for a month and I am so tired of showings all the time I just want a contract before Parker arrives. I know I need to be patient, but last night Nathan and I did our nightly routine. Cleaned/picked up the house and packed up the dogs and Hunter and we were out running around waiting for our showing to be done. It is exhausting.... Everyone say a little prayer that we sell our house fast.

No comments: