Sunday, January 11, 2009

Love my Boy!!

I have been working this weekend and it's Daddy Hunter time. Hunter has so much fun with his Daddy they play ball and Hunter is so fast at crawling and can pull up on anything. He is quite the handful. Yesterday, Nathan called me so excited and said Hunter was practicing walking when he stood up on his own for 10 sec. I know it does not sound like much, but for proud parents it is awesome. Hunter also got a new pair of shoes we went to Nordstroms and he got his little feet measured. Except they were not little he now wears a size 5. My mom bought him some walking shoes. Because she said the only way he will learn is to have a nice pair of shoes. It was so funny to see him walk/run in them at the store. He was lifting his legs up so high. We were cracking up. The best part about my weekend is going home to see my little man. He gets so excited and immediately comes straight toward me. Then he starts screaming and squealing in delight and has a death grip on me. I know we share a special bond and it melts my heart to see him so over joyed. It is the best feeling in the world.

No comments: