Friday, January 30, 2009

Doctor Time!


Today, I finally decided to take Hunter to the doctor. It seems his cough and drainage are getting worse. He has been unable to sleep at night and screaming constantly. Hunter has been sick like this before and it always turns out to be nothing. So I just told myself it was viral again. WRONG... He has a ear infection and is now on antibiotics. He used to love all medicines, until we found out he was anemic and had to take iron everyday. Now he hates all medicine, and knows when we are about to give it to him. He closes his mouth so tight and sticks his tongue out and you have to force it in. I hate being the mean mommy, but I know it is the best thing for him. Despite all this he is still in good spirits. Last night Nate and I had a night in we were dancing to burn baby burn... with Hunter and he was cracking up laughing doing his own little dance. We just love watching him grow into his personality. Nate and I always say "We just can't get enough of our little nugget." I love having a family and being a mom. The only hard part is Hunter is in a clingy mommy stage for about a month. He follows me and never lets me do anything without holding him. WOW 20lbs gets very heavy, especially when I have a belly (baby in utero). My arms are getting a workout though. I can't wait to see what this week brings.

No comments: