Wednesday, December 24, 2008

LBK Christmas

Hunter with Daddy and Grandpa.
My handsome boy!!




Hunter with Great Grandma Ribordy



My little man. We look like twins.. Hahaha Daddy.




So we flew to LBk for more Christmas fun!! All of Nathan's extended family lives there. Well most of them. It was nice to meet his extended family and see some old faces. Hunter enjoyed all the festivities and of course he loved all his gifts. He is one spoiled little baby. Now we have to change out some of his toys and rearrange things at the house so everything will fit. We hope to put our home for sale in the next month or two. We just need some time to get a couple of things done and find a Realtor. We had a wonderful Christmas in Lubbock. I even got to see my old college roommate Meghan, it was so fun to catch up with old friends. Oh, how I miss the college lifestyle. I was so carefree and only had school to worry about. I am so thankful I met my wonderful husband who always makes me feel like a queen everyday. I love my life and would not change it.

No comments: