Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve at my House!!

Not the best pic but we try!!


Hunter eating his cookies/cupcakes for Santa!

Daddy and his Princess!!!
Our little babies first Christmas Eve!! I ate extra cookies so she could get some in my milk:))


She was freaking out because she did not like this tree!!

Hunter helping out in the yard.


Our first attempt at a gingerbread house. Notice the infant Tylenol holding it up.. I don't know what we did wrong??


Grandma and Grandpa making cookies with us!!

Yummy!!!!!!!!He loves COOOkies!!

Christmas Eve was celebrated at my house with my parents, in laws, and the family. It was such a nice relaxing day. We attempted making a gingerbread house and tried out my new cookie cutters. It was an experience, but my mother in law reminded me I could only get better!! We ate and drank and played with the kids. Then we got our cookies ready for Santa and began to assemble all the toys. Well, I went to bed to get a good night sleep for Santa!!












No comments: