Tuesday, December 29, 2009

6 months old











My sweet loving laughable baby girl is 6 months old. I can't hardly believe it... I know I always say that, but seriously how does time go bye so fast. She is the best baby ever. She hardly ever cries only if she is hungry and is overall content. We have not mastered sleeping through the night yet she loves to nurse at night and I allow it. She is sitting up, trying to scoot, but doesn't seem to be to interested in crawling yet. As you all know this is a good thing it is much easier to have a stationary one than a mover. I will let my little girl be calm and laid back for as long as she wants. She loves to squeal and do spit/blow bubbles. We have a doctor appointment next week so then I will post her stats. Oh, she loves to eat all fruits/veggies and we just started puffs and yogurt. My girl is healthy!!

1 comment:

hiperact13 said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting!!! hope to see her sometime in her first year!! Love your page! Tiffany Decker