Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dewberry Farms
















So I had a great idea to go to this fun place called Dewberry Farms. They have everything from a petting zoo to hay rides. So fun right... Not so much. We got there early and I have never seen so many people in my life the lines were so long. I wanted to go home, but Nathan went exploring and found another line and it was much shorter. 3omin later we were in. Next, we thought we would go on the hay ride to the pumpkin patch another long line. Hunter was getting very anxious so we just went and walked through the corn maze. Parker was crying and upset. I think she was hungry so we went and saw the animals and left. Hunter wanted to see a cow and they did not have one so he just kept saying "moooow." Overall I think if it was less crowded and the kids were older we would have enjoyed it more. $22 dollars later we learned our lesson. Dewberry farms is not for the Wilson family just quite yet. Here are the pictures I tried to take.

No comments: