Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hunter's first Birthday

Today was Hunter's Birthday party.. The theme was our lil cupcake is turing one!!! It was the worst rainy day yet and we planned to have it all outside. It still turned out great we had the jumpy house in the spare bedroom and Hunter had a blast opening presents. He did not enjoy the cupcake I made him. He touched the icing and did not like his hand being sticky so he cried. He was not intersted in any of the cupcake... I did not get a ton of pictures because I had a photographer there to capture the moments. I will post them as soon as I get them. Hunter was exhausted after his party he feel asleep in his Grandpa's lap. So precious. Thank you a ton to all my friends/family who came to celebrate Hunter's milestone. Many more memories to come.

No comments: