Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SICK Boy

So as you all know. Hunter has an ear infection and it was not getting any better so Daddy took him to the doctor yesterday. He has had sleepless nights for a week now and he did not seem to be getting any better on day 5 of antibiotics. I was at work and Nathan called me to tell me Hunter has bronchitis, and his ear infection is worse. Poor baby. He ended up getting a shot, switching antibiotics, and a breathing treatment. Now we have to give breathing treatments at home 3 times a day and had to rent a machine. Man, I wish Hunter felt better. I feel like a zombie. I have been at work 4 out of 5 days and with no sleep it is very difficult. Especially since I am on my feet running around for 13.5 hours. Ok, I'll stop there I am not trying to complain. I just feel bad for little nugget.

Tomorrow I go to the doctor to find out the sex of our new little edition. We will not find out what it is until Friday when we have our revealing party with all our friends and family!! It is exciting and then we can start thinking of names and get the new nursery stuff!! I think it is a girl and Nathan thinks it's a boy!! Exactly, like last time... Who will be right???

No comments: