Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Today is Valentine's Day and I am at work:(( I miss my loves today... Hunter is hopefully wearing his cute Valentine outfit and as instructed Nathan is taking his picture!!! I gave my boys kisses and lots of love this morning. I think today just reminds me the love I have for my family everyday. I am also thinking about one of my patients that we lost today last year. She was such an amazing young women so full of life and the most giving person you could ever meet. I cherish the short time she was in my life I will never forget her endless love. I am also reflecting on my grandfather who past away 9 years ago today. Life is short so today and everday I will try my best to be a great wife, mother, sister, and friend. I cherish my memories and can't wait to make new ones with all the people I love!!!

No comments: