Thursday, March 11, 2010

Heavy Heart

I don't really talk about it much, but today I can not stop thinking about it.... I have seen soo many precious little ones leave this earth way too soon. I just want to take a TIME OUT to pray for their families and don't take any moment in life for granted. When I feel stressed or think Hunter is acting out. I just remember he is healthy and we are all her on this earth. Kiss everyone you care about and let them know who much you love them. I feel very emotional right now. I normally don't get like this often, but sometimes it just builds up in me and I think of all the kids I have taken care of with cancer that had to leave this life too early and then I think of there parents and it kills me. It always puts my life into perspective and I can focus on the more important things. I feel blessed with everything in my life.

No comments: